Director – Strategy & Planning
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- We require the ideal candidate to have 3-4 years of experience at a top-tier consulting organization post MBA, investment banking or other transaction-advisory services firms. Strategy/corporate development experience at a top company strongly considered as well.
- Experience in information services, financial services, insurance, digital or healthcare industries preferred but is not a must have.
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to assimilate and understand new concepts in short time frames.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions, regions.
- Exceptional financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a dynamic team.
- Great project management capabilities and highly organized with attention to detail; comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables.
- Sound business judgment and excellent problem solving and influencing skills, especially working with employees at all job levels in international markets.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp industry and business-wide concepts in order to assess implications to drive actions and to capitalize on opportunities.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with experience in providing crisp, insightful information to executive teams.
- Required working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint with exceptional presentation skills.
- Ability to travel at least 10-15% of the time and perform other duties as assigned.
Impact you’ll make:
- Develop strategic insights based on market assessments grounded in primary and secondary research. Translate these insights to inform buy/build/partner market-entry and market-expansion options. Build content to support a variety of Strategy and M&A process components, including:
- Acquisition and strategic investment performance reporting
- Monthly CEO reports
- Board of Director meetings
- Corporate three-year-planning activities
- Other high-visibility, high-stakes materials involving C-suite internal stakeholders
- Collaborate and work with International businesses to develop vertical and functional level growth strategies with near to medium term revenue impact for our business.
- Lead specific product strategy deep dives with a goal to determining attractiveness of the market, our right to win and path to achieve our revenue goals.
- Drive business case development for new opportunities and partner with Product leads, COE heads and with global knowledge experts to facilitate and enable import/export of global IP.
- Design, facilitate and manage the strategic planning process in light of the regional objectives. Drive the pre- and post-meeting work involved for all planning sessions.
- Lead strategic efforts involving new market development. Facilitate development and execution of integration plans for any acquisitions.
- Continually assess cross-industry best practices, new business models and techniques to enhance current International and regional planning practices. Integrate creativity into strategy formulation and execution.
- Execute ad hoc strategic analysis for the leadership team. Gather competitive intelligence on an ongoing basis, monitor strategy, and predict competitive response for key competitors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.