Director, Operations at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for a Senior Director of Operations who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Design and/or restructure operating models, organizational structures, and service delivery models
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Ensure progress and alignment of efforts across different teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Partner with Product & Engineering on development of product features
- Accountable for department KPIs
- Master's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field, MBA, MD/MBA strongly preferred
- 10-15 years of operating experience including scaling teams, leading business units and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Curiosity to learn