Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for a Senior Director of Operations who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Design and/or restructure operating models, organizational structures, and service delivery models
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Ensure progress and alignment of efforts across different teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Partner with Product & Engineering on development of product features
- Accountable for department KPIs
- Master's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field, MBA, MD/MBA strongly preferred
- 10-15 years of operating experience including scaling teams, leading business units and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Curiosity to learn
Note to Employment Agencies:
Tempus values our relationships with our recruitment partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Tempus is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Tempus who is not a member of the Senior Leadership team.