Director, Strategic Carrier Engagement at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Carriers are the backbone of project44’s growth and success. In an industry built on deep relationships and trust, the Director of Strategic Carrier Engagement will be responsible for managing and growing project44’s financial, product, and satisfaction levels with its Carrier partners.
Manage a portfolio of 50+ project44 strategic carriers to:
- Integrate and upsell additional project44 products (measured by MRR upsell)
- Act as internal p44 advocate to ensure carrier partner needs are met (measured by NPS)
- Invesitage new business opportunities including referrals
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to its strategic carrier partners
- Listen and understand carrier challenges and then develop and execute action plan to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product, and onboarding).
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to strategic carrier partners. Manage the Carrier Advisory Board And gather insights.
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts at a customer to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals
- Advocate for the carriers: understanding unique differences between carriers and their strategic goals
- Collaborate with internal sales team on lead and opportunity management obtained through partners
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 6+ years of experience managing strategic relationships / alliances / partners in a management or director role. Demonstrated success in developing relationships and increasing revenue
- Organization, planning, timeliness, follow-through on commitments
- Strong social and presentation skills with ability to influence
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 50% on short notice
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.