Enrollment Advisor at All Campus
All Campus is searching for an Enrollment Advisor to join our team in Chicago. This position is responsible for inbound/outbound calling to match potential students to school programs. The incumbent will help meet both company goals and the needs of prospective students by listening, assessing each individual and making independent judgments as to whether the student is a good fit for a respective program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilizes knowledge regarding higher education and the degree program to discuss details and benefits with potential students.
- Uses creative thinking and program knowledge to educate potential students on college degree programs.
- Addresses students’ concerns regarding online degree programs and ensures that all prospective students receive the correct program information.
- Conducts telephone interviews to screen potential student applicants for the college degree program by managing inquiries and achieving prompt contact.
- Performs outbound calls as necessary to meet established benchmarks.
- Follows up on and qualifies inbound inquiries.
- Utilizes independent judgment to determine if a student is a good fit for the applicable programs.
- Maintains consistent contact with current and prospective students, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures that prospective students have realistic expectations regarding their course of study.
- Guides applicants through the process to make sure all application components are completed in a timely manner by developing timelines along with structured follow-up.
- Contacts students from the time of initial enrollment through orientation with responsibilities extending through the first three (3) weeks of classes.
- Acts as an advocate/liaison with prospective students to ensure the process of enrollment and financial aid is delivered with the highest level of customer service.
- Inputs all activity into CRM/database systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Displays the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Work on weekends and evenings may be required; some travel to client sites may be required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; minimum of two (2) years of experience in sales, preferably online admissions or inside sales.
- Demonstrated success in referral/lead building.
- Designation in title from I / II is driven by successful performance and tenure within the role, experience in similar/related positions, and overall higher education work experience and track record.