Enterprise Customer Success Manager at HealthTech Startup at CancerIQ
CancerIQ’s technology makes it possible for providers to recognize and empower patients who have increased risk for cancer at scale. Offering patients cancer risk assessment, genetic counseling and genetic testing is the right thing to do, but most hospitals (cancer centers, breast centers and women’s health providers) simply don’t have the time or the resources to do it. CancerIQ’s unique technology enables providers to screen, assess and manage entire patient populations based on individual genetic risks. That means they can prevent deadly, early-onset cancers.
Providers who partner with CancerIQ can also improve quality of care and staff satisfaction, increase revenues and efficiencies, address social determinants of health, meet guidelines/requirements, and enhance customer loyalty.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager oversees the post-contract activities for several complex enterprise accounts. They are responsible for effectively managing all aspects of client product delivery including but not limited to scoping and design, workflow analysis, technical setup, implementation/training, follow-up, reporting, and outcome analysis. He/she works directly with the Customer Economic Buyer to ensure that customer needs are identified and satisfied, that expectations are met and exceeded and that customers understand value delivered through the solution. He/she acts as a trusted adviser to key customer stakeholders and proactively identifies opportunities for expansion and optimization. Internally, this position contributes to the development of best practices and mentors teammates in their growth and development.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Manage and be responsible for the economic buyer relationship with each assigned CancerIQ enterprise
- Identify and empower “Clinical Evangelists” in order to accelerate CancerIQ expansion throughout large health systems
- Tailor standard QBR presentations & develop case studies of success in alignment to customer goals and expansion opportunities
- Lead a renewal process covering planning, forecasting and execution
- Grow the value of CancerIQ’s customer base via high levels of renewal and account expansion
Implementation & Project Management
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, defining program goals, and oversee implementation
- Enable successful roll-out of CancerIQ, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Build relationships with lab reps to further support and execute deployment of solution
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to log customer communication, manage site onboarding, and renewal/upsell pipeline
- Help customers succeed in their business goals by partnering on optimization projects, outcomes analysis, and account expansion
- Deliver commercial teaching presentations to share best practices and encourage development of high-risk program
- Constantly evaluate account health using quantitative and qualitative factors, then spring into action to address flagging accounts
- Demonstrate product expertise across the entire CancerIQ product portfolio, and strive to use that knowledge to make customers successful in their businesses
- Build trust with customers’ business staff in order to secure references, referrals, case studies, etc.
Start Up Skills
- Create policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Wear multiple hats and pitch in to help the organization meet both customer and investor goals
- Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and act without having the total picture
Customer Success Manager - Requirements:
- Has 5-10 years of Customer Success experience for a healthcare technology, EHR, or technical B2B software solution. In an early or growth stage SaaS software company preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Business/Genetics/Health Administration preferred.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers and successfully increasing the lifetime value of the contract
- Is exceptional at solving problems in an independent and data-driven manner. Ability to translate data into insights.
- Excellent project management skills to track large, complex software implementations across multiple customer sites
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Understanding of clinical environments and workflows preferred
- Is experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Is passionate about genetics, women’s health, and CancerIQ’s mission to improve healthcare through technology
*****Is willing to travel to on-site customer meetings for implementations and annual reviews - travel is estimated at 30%****
Cancer IQ's benefits include:
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics
- Ability to build relationships with the healthcare C-suite, and top executives at CancerIQ's multi-billion dollar strategic partners
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, 401k, unlimited PTO
- Full access to our fully equipped onsite gym
- Laid back work environment, conveniently located in River North
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, young professionals