Executive Assistant (Chief Commercial Officer) at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe Partners is hiring an Executive Assistant with prior administrative experience to join our growing Chicago office. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative & operational support to the Chief Commercial Officer. He/she will perform advanced administrative/clerical duties as well as handle project assignments to support initiatives and strategic needs. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion, the ability to manage relationships both internally across the firm and externally, excellent time and project management skills, as well as mastery of logistics planning skills related to travel and calendaring.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of five years of experience supporting an executive or executive team. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Serve as sounding board and advisor to the Managing Partner about where and how to spend time as well as provide input on key decisions
- Prepare all types of correspondence often acting independently, including letters, memorandums, agendas, reports; prepare additional documents as needed including composing, proofreading, formatting, and editing documents into client ready deliverables
- Manage calendar for internal/external meetings
- Planning and scheduling meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, minutes preparation and distribution, and agenda development
- Coordinating and confirming travel arrangements
- Prepare and review expense reports and submit in Concur
- Manage and submit time reporting in CRM
- Create original Word documents and PowerPoint presentations, in addition to PowerPoint deck review, analysis and consolidation
- Partner closely with the Resource and Practice Operations Manager to create and run reports, synthesize information and produce actionable insights
- Prioritize time spent on thought leadership, goal planning, people meetings, client meetings, etc.
- Event planning and coordination for a large number of team events throughout the year
- Serve as a point of contact for execution of administrative support for senior firm leadership (CEO, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, etc.) when needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive administrative role
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with high degree of EQ
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.