Executive Assistant at Morningstar
The Group: The Corporate team unites a variety of functions at Morningstar including design, marketing, finance, quality, human resources, corporate communications, legal, compliance, strategic planning, and technology with the goal of keeping our business running smoothly. Each of these functions plays an essential role in supporting our company’s infrastructure, day-to-day operations, and ongoing strategic initiatives.
The Role: As an executive assistant, you will provide exceptional administrative support to senior leaders. You will play a vital role to the organization as you assist leaders with their day-to-day needs which allow them to concentrate on client and management responsibilities. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Establish and maintain order for leaders’ schedule, desk, day-to-day tasks, etc.
- Manage schedules, make appointments, and coordinate meetings, often across multiple time zones.
- Anticipate the needs of leaders while maintaining day-to-day workflow.
- Gain and establish expertise of financial expense reporting system (Concur).
- Coordinate domestic and international business travel.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Increase efficiency though continuous process improvement.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an executive assistant for a global company; C-level experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and act with appropriate judgment.
- Knowledge of Windows-based applications.
- Proven ability to multi task as you will service multiple executives.
- Work well in a team environment.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity