Executive Assistant at Ensono
Provides administrative support to executive officers. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals and senior leadership teams. Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with clients, vendors, board members or other external contacts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides administrative support to at least one executive officer.
Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and meetings of senior staff and outside individuals.
Prepares presentation materials for client meetings (internal and external clients).
Works proactively and self-directed to ensure all required work is successfully delivered.
Handles requests/ questions from all levels of management.
May have client interaction.
Assumes ownership for administrative related activities that would relieve leaders/teams that they support.
Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
Coordinates complex requests to ensure resolution.
Manage calendars, travel arrangements and expense reports for assigned leaders.
- Associates Degree, or minimum of 2 years completed of 4 year degree
- Very proficient with Microsoft tools: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong knowledge and understanding of job specific processes, programs, systems, and tools
- Independently manage required functional processes and lead process as appropriate
- Understand all business requirements & translate into solutions
- Strong communicator at all levels, both spoken and written, within and outside the company
- Excellent client services skills
- Strong teamwork capabilities
- Function as mentor to other team members
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading organizational level projects of an administrative nature
- Extensive/in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with clients, vendors and visitors