PEAK6 Investments is currently seeking an inquisitive, proactive, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to provide business support to a key executive. This individual must be able to partner closely with the executive on a number of professional tasks. The ability to anticipate and oversee needs is crucial. An ideal candidate will be able to work independently to figure out moderately complex issues.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting our Chief Knowledge Officer and ancillary teams in trading and analytics with all administrative needs including managing complex calendars and meeting scheduling, booking travel arrangements, answering phone calls, greeting guests, and facilitating offsite events.
- Enhancing the effectiveness of meetings through planning, facilitation, and follow-up
- Improving communication of projects and tasks across a diverse, cross-functional team
- Proactively organize, prioritize, and summarize the content of incoming materials and special requests
- Compose correspondence, memos, presentations, organizational charts, confidential materials, etc.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate across the team and all respective stakeholders
- Develop strong working relationships and exhibit superior communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Must have an inquisitive nature and be comfortable coloring outside the lines
- Must be comfortable interacting with internal and external contacts and pushing back as needed
- High degree of integrity in handling and processing confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to be trusted is an absolute must
- Must be adaptable and sure-footed when schedules and targets shift
- Doesn’t take “no” for an answer
- Team player with an easy going demeanor
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize and anticipate needs effectively
- Extremely thoughtful and detail-oriented with excellent follow through and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, good memory recall, and the ability to create & implement consistent processes
- Experience of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must