Experience Director at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
An Experience Director will lead customers on their journey to continuously increase the value they receive from Strata Decision’s products and services. The Experience Director will develop relationships with the executive teams across several health systems and own the delivery of Strata’s world class customer experience.
- Lead a small team of experience managers across a portfolio of accounts.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to experience managers to aid in career development.
- Account Strategy & Planning
- Identify strategic business opportunities and outline a tactical plan to deliver results
- Collaborate with a team of experience managers to develop account plans
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to develop an optimization plan.
- Develop, communicate and manage a client ‘Road Map’
- Product & Utilization
- Accountable for monitoring and guiding improvements in product/service utilization
- Facilitates current state analysis through Best-In Class scorecards
- Measures and drives improvement in System Adoption & Democratization
- Communicating and driving participation in Strata hosted industry events
- Communicating and engaging in Strata programs and processes including satisfaction surveys, webinars, user groups and other activities.
- Business Development
- Collaborates with Strata’s Business Development Directors to identify leads
- Assist with clearing obstacles as part of the sales process.
- Customer Experience
- Monitor account health metrics and pro-actively drive experience improvements.
- Serve as an escalation point to quarterback complex issues or situations.
- Collaborate with Strata Decision’s support and consulting teams.
- Collaborate with other Enterprise Experience Directors on continually developing the Strata Customer Experience programs and processes.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent, graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project/account management roles
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare (provider, payor, healthcare IT)
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills. Including experience developing content and presenting to executive level stakeholders
- Ability to lead & motivate cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
- Passion for data, analytics and technology
- Experience working with Software as a Service (Saas) solutions and data visualization tools
- Technology experience within Salesforce, Microsoft Excel/PPT/Word preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.