Facility Manager at Enova
The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date for all employees, but we will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before their return. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About The Role:
You will be Lead on the Chicago Office with 1200 seats including corporate and call center operations while managing the Facilities and Administrative Teams. You and your team will support all things “Office Experience” including construction / maintenance, Kitchen, Mail, Safety & Security, Events, Reception and Visitors. You will be an immediate on site presence for our current voluntary return and will lead by example to continuously develop a customer focused and collaborative team in Chicago.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the Facilities and Administrate Teams based in Chicago, currently 3 non-exempt FTE
- Ensure the physical appearance of the office is to high company standards
- Proactively manage relationships with building management, vendors / contractors and their contracts for repairs, preventative maintenance, services and supplies.
- Work through Procurement Process for new vendors through Legal and Finance
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization, especially other Corporate Service Groups
- Regularly walk the space and direct the team’s focus as necessary
- Oversee the Facilities and Admin Team for ordering and stocking kitchen snacks and office supplies.
- Responsible for the Physical Security Policy, including adherence to badges policies and audits
- Act as a Fire Warden and keep all site-specific Emergency Action Plans up to date
- Oversee, manage and coordinate mail, shipping and receiving
- Responsible for organizing coverage for Facilities, Admin and Mail Clerk roles.
- Produce forecasts, review invoices and track spend against budgets
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Facilities or Construction, or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Previous experience as Facilities Manager / Assistant Facilities Manager / Office Manager
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) & excellent customer service skills
- Successful experience leading teams and collaborating across all levels of organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Technical knowledge of Google Suite / MS Office applications
- Ability to move, bend and lift 25lbs
- First Aid / CPR / AED Certification
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.