About the role:
The Forecasting Analyst (WFM) will be responsible for the delivery of volume and staffing forecasting models to meet service levels and customer demands. The ideal candidate should have experience managing forecasting and scheduling in an inbound/outbound contact center environment with multiple functions and sites.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete short-term and long-term forecasting for various functions across the contact center
- Assess and improve forecasting efficiency within the WFM department while also being able to provide forecast reporting deltas and performance levels on a daily basis
- Work with Scheduling and Intraday Analysts to ensure that all modifications and gaps are inputted into forecast staffing plans
- Partner with internal business units to ensure that any impacts to call volume are captured and accounted for
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve knowledge of Genesys WFM; share knowledge gained with the management team to drive improvement in performance and metrics attainment.
- Lead weekly review of forecasting volume and staffing reports to Contact Center leadership
- Identify and define risks in forecasting and staffing and report these findings in monthly meetings to Contact Center leadership
- Create and manage documenting system for changes made to staffing and forecasting procedures
We are excited about you if you have:
- 3-5 of years of workforce management experience in a contact center environment required
- Proficiency in Genesys WFM, Verint, or other WFM softwares
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to successfully communicate with various levels of leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and respond effectively to their working environment
Our Operations Team:
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.