Global Facilities Manager at Ensono
Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
Responsible for managing local facilities personnel at office locations and delivering the operational integrity, performance, reliability, security and cost optimization.
Responsibilities Facility Specific:
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Coordinate day-to-day operation and maintenance duties in leased and owned portfolio office buildings to ensure service reliability and work environment standards are achieved
- Work with the buildings/landlords on preventative and corrective maintenance activities
- Work/coordinate with outside vendors (e.g. furniture, data/cabling) to complete projects
- Investigate facilities' issues/concerns and analyze, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Manage facilities’ budget, drive efficiency/cost-savings and bring industry-best practices to Ensono real estate portfolio
- Participate in the short/long term planning for occupancy needs in each location.
- Contributing to ongoing enhancement, integration, and productivity improvement for operating model.
- Interfaces with vendors
- Prepares and presents technical and finance data on the facility
- Assists with customer site surveys as required to insure successful installation of services
Responsibilities Procurement General:
- Monitor and evaluate key processes to ensure compliance with established organizational standard / requirements.
- Manage departmental reporting deliverable to Finance and Executive leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with the Ensono Service Delivery organization to align processes between groups.
- Develop and implement cost efficient policies and procedures that guide business processes
- Project Management – provide project management on internal projects focused on cost optimizations and process improvements.
- Analytical ability, both financial and qualitative
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Ability to plan for growth and changing work force needs.
- Experience working with sound change and incident management processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong “lead by example” leadership skills. Exhibit confidence and act professionally with staff and customers.
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to multi task and meet multiple deadlines.
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.