Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: join our CloudCare team to ensure our clients are reaching and receiving their full potential and value from their cloud technology investments!
Our team is on a mission to help our clients realize the full potential and value from their cloud investments. The Technical Support team is a critical client-facing team who provides incident triage and resolution services for client submitted issues and questions (e.g., Google, ISV, Other).
The Technical Support Manager is a member of the Maven Wave CloudCare Leadership Team playing a key leadership role in delivering on our mission while operating in a traditional “Player / Coach” model, balancing team supervisory duties along with hands-on, incident triage & resolution responsibilities, as well as client-facing engagement.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Direct Technical Support global staff (North America & India) in day-to-day operations by managing assignments, priorities, and team tasks.
- Manage support onboarding activities to ensure clients are poised to obtain desired support and have a quality first impression of CloudCare.
- Lead continuous process improvement efforts for the support processes, standards and tools.
- Key contributor to the annual certification process to retain our Managed Services standing with public cloud providers.
- Ensure knowledge bases are continually updated to capture trends, FAQs, tips, how-tos, in an effort to grow the team's troubleshooting acumen.
- Oversee the production of quality support-oriented metrics both for specific client domains and holistically for the Technical Support team. Key contributor in client Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings to articulate the Support delivery experience.
- Conduct team member performance management duties as Coach for team members. This entails setting annual goals, providing performance feedback and coaching throughout the year, and providing input to the Mentor for promotion and compensation decisions related to performance and growth.
- Partner closely with peer teams in Sales, Account Management, Finance and Order Management to coordinate a holistic, positive client experience with Maven Wave and our service delivery.
- Build strategic relationships with Google Support and influence the evolution of Google and Maven Wave support offerings to align with client needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience operating or supporting a public cloud provider environment (Google Workspace & Google Cloud Platform is preferred), as an administrator or in a senior support or operational role.
- 2+ years experience configuring, integrating or administering SaaS applications required (Google Workspace experience is preferred).
- 2+ years experience managing distributed, global support teams required.
- Experience designing, building and delivering support metrics dashboards and reports for client reviews.
- Strong leadership, empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Ability to manage client escalations.
- Experience designing and implementing operational support processes and driving process improvement through operational maturity frameworks (e.g., ITIL, etc).
- Continuous learning mindset with desire to grow self as products, clients and methodologies evolve.
- Experience in client-facing technology delivery or support roles preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Corporate Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories