GTM Strategy Manager at Screencastify
Well, hello there 👋
We're Screencastify, the #1 screen recorder for Chrome. More than 12 million people use Screencastify every week (!!!) to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we've democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before.
In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts, and many of them have benefitted from upgrading to one of our paid plans.About the roleScreencastify’s go-to-market team is a well-oiled machine, but even the best machines need upgrades! Our customer-facing teams are all running full speed ahead and it’s hard to keep track of all the progress being made on other teams while focusing on doing a fantastic job at the work at hand. We’re seeking a strategic, get stuff done GTM Strategy Manager to help make sure all of our individual projects stay aligned and to help us organize new initiatives going forward. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with our sales, marketing, customer service, and operations teams to make sure everything fits together.Why is this role special?
- It’s highly strategic. This is not a mundane, task management role. Your creative thinking, complex problem solving, and long-term perspective will be highly valued assets and make you very popular among your colleagues.
- You're set up for success. We’re already building, growing, and executing against our goals. You’ll spot places where we can be more efficient by replicating our successes in new contexts and helping teams help each other.
- You'll help schools improve outcomes and equity. Schools and districts around the world depend on Screencastify to digitize their curriculum and communication. The need for and benefit of video-based learning has never been more clear than it is now.
- You’ll work with an extremely talented team. In 2020, our team grew from less than 10 to over 50 employees and we still achieve results similar to companies 5x our size.
What you'll do:
- Help identify, design, and deploy new go-to-market initiatives to expand the reach of Screencastify as well as accelerate the company’s already stellar growth
- You’ll help manage risks to our projects and escalate any roadblocks as needed to that everyone can keep moving fast
- Identify structural and process improvement opportunities across our individual teams and help find ways to make everything run even better than it does today
- Work with our marketing teams on developing a compelling sales story and make sure both our internal reps and external consulting teams know it by heart
- Help develop a playbook to make sure that our front line folks are ready for anything that comes their way in the course of sales and service and our customers have a fantastic experience throughout the process
- Work with Success, Product, and Marketing teams as needed to ensure timely delivery of our important milestones
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, oftentimes ambiguous Saas environment
- Have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all functional teams on the customer-facing side of a technology company
- Are a creative problem solver who is motivated to drive great outcomes even when that means designing new processes along the way
- Have demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation when you have a long list of competing priorities
- Are a strong communicator with the ability to present complex ideas in understandable ways to a wide range of personas
- Seek a relentless pursuit of new and better ways to solve problems and a willingness to share your expertise with others
- Love the challenges, hours, and ups-and-downs of startup life
- Are ambitious, curious, and kind
- Competitive compensation. We take a data-driven approach to our compensation strategy so all employees are paid competitively and equitably.
- 401k plan. We want to invest in the present you and future you, which is why we offer a generous 401k match with our 401k plan.
- Minimum vacation policy. We recognize the importance of taking personal time off, and require our employees to take at least 15 vacation days per year. You’re also encouraged to take additional paid time off, as needed.
- Flexible work policy. Gone are the days of being in an office from 9-5, Monday through Friday. We recognize there are better ways to measure productivity than counting the number of hours you’re in the office and that sometimes the office isn’t the best place to be productive.
- Parental leave. Generous paid time off for parents to bond with the newest addition to their family!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee medical premiums and 50% of employee dental & vision premiums. Plus, all employees receive a free One Medical membership.
- Professional development. Each department has a professional development budget and employees are encouraged to take workshops, attend webinars, join associations, and anything else that could help grow their careers. Did we also mention employees get free access to Udemy for Business?
- Divvy bike membership. If you’re in Chicago, take advantage of an annual Divvy membership -- on us.