GTM Strategy & Planning Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re changing the world of work by automating the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem including IT transformation, HR and employee experience and customer service.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
GTM Strategy & Planning Manager
We are making a critical hire to help us continue to evolve how we design, plan and manage our Go To Market operations. We are looking to add a star performer, with a top tier consultancy background, and experience in Technology/SaaS, to evaluate and help improve our Go To Market activities.
As part of our GTM Strategy & Planning team in the Customer Success Group, this person will play a key role in evaluating the performance of our business, assessing how well set up we are to take advantage of the opportunity ahead of us, and ensuring our Planning process addresses what it needs to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in shaping the design of how ServiceNow interacts with customers, and enabling our Planning to be grounded in the long term growth strategy of the business. It also provides the opportunity to design and own specific projects targeted at helping ServiceNow maintain its growth rate as we accelerate towards $10B in revenue and beyond.
If you have a stellar background in consultancy and tech, a passion for change, and an ability to work effectively with a diverse and driven global team, then we’d love to hear from you.
In this role you will...
- Help shape the Go To Market of one of the world’s more innovative companies…
- Work with stakeholders to diagnose, design and refine our overall Go To Market
- Identify where we have opportunities in our Go To Market to improve our efficiency and effectiveness, and meet more of our customers needs
- Diagnose our performance and identify opportunities for better collaboration and impact
- Support the development of programs and changes to our annual plans to address those opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Ensure the voice of the customer, and the field, is reflecting in how we are evolving the roles across our business
- Providing simple, impactful reports for senior leadership that translates complex change.
- Helping ServiceNow continue to have a world class sales engine that innovates, excels and propels us to $10B in revenue and beyond
We are looking for...
- 4 to 7 years experience
- Background in Strategy Consulting (BBM or equivalent) together with experience in a Technology / Software environment
- Expertise in a variety of analytical tools and dashboards i.e. Tableau, Power BI
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing (for exec and for board level review)
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth environment
- Focused on results, and able to identify the few key things that matter and drive action to see improvements
- High levels of EQ, and ability to energise, excite and motivate others
- Collaborative and keen to partner with a broad and diverse set of global stakeholders
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.