Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it's needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We're a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country's leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
As a Help Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the managing the help desk operations of Envoy Global's Chicago, San Francisco, and India locations. As a people manager you will be responsible for training, supporting, and leading your team. You will be a catalyst for change and help implement helpdesk best practices to ensure that Envoy remains an unparalleled disruptive force within the immigration industry .
As our Help Desk Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing help desk engineers including mentorship and coaching
- Managing ticket escalation, resolving technical issues (Tier 1, Tier 2) as needed, and ensuring the team maintains a presence onsite during business hours to log tickets, field walk-up requests and answer calls.
- Developing reporting metrics on team productivity and identifying ways to improve the Help Desk team productivity and efficiency
- Providing feedback to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ticket prioritization and assignment
- Assisting in building and centralizing a knowledge base, standard operating procedures that align with Envoy's goals and culture.
- Serving as an escalation point to help prioritize and resolve complex or urgent client issues/incidents
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving approach
- Balancing strategic planning with execution by analyzing help desk activities and developing tools and process improvements to optimize service and staff performance.
- Evaluating technologies and providing technology recommendations
- 5 years of experience managing an IT or service desk environment
- 8 years of IT experience
- Proven experience with IT ticketing systems and metrics reporting
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and server 2016/2019 administration and mobile device in an AD/Azure AD environment
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, enterprise applications, SAML authentication and multi-factor authentication
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365 products including Exchange, Teams and SharePoint
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.