International Expansion Operations Associate at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Support Tempus’ expansion into Europe through planning based on European regulation changes and updates to include new assays into our offering
- Define and limit project scope to closing gaps. Gap closures will require various layers of research, scoping, documentation updates/creation, and more.
- Predict and request resources needed to reach objectives
- Create and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan; monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks
- Manage resources across various departments as input is required from across the business
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various senior stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a program or project management role
- Superb organizational and follow through skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of written and verbal communication
- Ability to push and pivot from plan when needed in order to meet deadlines
- Scientific background in molecular biology and/or NGS
- Portfolio of leading international and/or large scale product development projects
- Graduate Degree or advanced project management certification (PgMP, PMP)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, documentation, and submissions