Tock (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Squarespace) is the only all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. Tock is changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
Tock's explosive growth:
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "2021 Best Places to Work"
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Announced an exclusive partnership and integration with Chase Pay & Ultimate Rewards and WineDirect
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
About the position
Squarespace and Tock are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join a highly motivated global IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for end-to-end support of a quickly fast-growing global organisation. You'll find yourself working with many different departments on varied projects, from securely rolling out company wide services to helping Engineering teams build tools to support our product, or simply finding ways to automate various IT systems related tasks. This role will be working out of our Chicago office and reporting to the IT Team lead in New York City.
- Provide high quality support to Squarespace staff, both in the office and remote, in areas such as: Mac/OS X, Windows, printers, basic networking issues, VoIP, remote access, internal web applications, and mobile devices
- Assist staff and guests with phone, video and/or video conferencing equipment
- Help run, update, and train users on global video conferencing solutions and other telecommunications channels
- Onboard new hires with provisioning of computers, new accounts, and building access
- Asset management (computers, monitors, other hardware, software licenses, etc.)
- Experience as part of a remote IT team, preferably in a medium to large sized organization
- Skilled in troubleshooting both software and hardware of OS X, and to a lesser extent Windows, machines
- Administration and support of business applications such as: Google GSuite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Slack, Okta, Atlassian etc.
- VPN and VoIP setup/troubleshooting
- Skilled in troubleshooting LAN and wireless networks; familiar with protocols such as TCP, DHCP, DNS
- Experience with fleet management (JAMF Casper) systems and basic system imaging and/or package management (Homebrew, Autopackage, etc.)
- Experience producing webcast ready AV control rooms for large presentation spaces
- Information Security best practices
- Bonus if you have experience with: Scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc), Linux/UNIX, desktop management tools like Casper/JAMF, and config management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Open to varied levels of experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free snacks in Chicago office
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.