Lead Asset Manager at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Lead Asset Manager will develop, hone and execute asset management processes, procedures and initiatives that support cost reductions, supplier consolidation, asset process efficiencies, risk mitigation and standardization across businesses. Participate in the development, implementation, compliance, and monitoring of asset policies, procedures and ethical practices. The position will work in collaboration with the procurement team, Workplace Services and vendors to manage asset activities and projects as assigned.
- Analyze IT Software & SW Maintenance and/or IT Professional Services contracts.
- Partner with stakeholders to analyze terms to mitigate risk and maximize deal value.
- Developing and managing a pipeline of asset management projects.
- Asset Management processes/procedures development, implementation and enforcement.
- Contribute to administrative requirements including contract management, procure-to-pay processing and related metrics/reporting.
- Build strong vendor relationships to drive performance and overall contract value.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or closely related fields.
- 5 years+ experience in IT asset management.
- Proficient in spreadsheet data analysis and data presentation. (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exhibits and promotes a positive attitude and drive focused on accomplishing team objectives with a sense of urgency as required.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, decision-making and time management skills.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable aaccommodation by sending an email to [email protected]