Are you looking to get to the next level in your career journey?
Would you like to work with the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers?
Does the prospect of being in a key role towards quality delivery excite you?
If this sounds like you, then there is an opportunity you should know about…
We are looking to add a new LMS Administrator I to our team to ensure our business is able to use high quality data to make critical business decisions.
Everspring is a fast-growing company with an ever-increasing reliance on quality data. The small, but growing, data team is focused on improving the quality and availability of our data which is critical for not only our day-to-day operations. This team will play a fundamental role in ensuring our data tools and processes are scalable and will help the company grow quickly and efficiently.
The LMS Administrator will focus on maintaining existing processes as well as providing recommendations for improvements. As enhancements are implemented the role responsibilities will expand to include owning new processes/tools.
This position reports to the Lead LMS Administrator and is located in Chicago, IL.
- Oversee the management of multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Executing LMS administration tasks in a consistent and timely manner with a substantial focus on accuracy and consistency
- Provision new users and course spaces
- Review and test scheduled updates to the LMS
- Own and enforce user permission schemes
- Research, install, and maintain vendor tools (LTIs)
- Set up and configure new LMS spaces as needed
- Complete daily and semi-regular data updates
- Routinely review with large data sets to identify and process updates
- Review and consolidate client source data from multiple systems
- Process course enrollment data for students and faculty in the LMS
- Work with internal teams to coordinate and maintain client event calendars
- Perform scheduled calendar tasks related to university term structures
- Support internal teams and end users with technical questions or issues in the LMS
- Monitor support ticket systems for internal and external users
- Analyze support case data to identify and prioritize root problems
- Work directly with some users to resolve technical issues
- Maintain working relationships with multiple clients and vendors
- Write and maintain articles for a technical support knowledge base
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with third-party Learning Management Systems; Canvas preferred
- Excellent skills in data entry
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Prior experience using spreadsheets (i.e. Smartsheets, Gsheets, Excel)
- Background in or familiarity with QA testing/practices
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience in LMS
- 4+ years of experience with LMS Administration
- Ability to troubleshoot common issues with PCs, Macs, and multiple browsers
- Experience with scripting/coding is a plus
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. We were named one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work in 2020 by BuiltIn.
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.