At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Lead practice thinking and intellectual capital in areas of Digital marketing and e-Commerce strategies, tactics, processes and tools
- Develop and apply frameworks for assessing client capabilities, identifying / quantifying opportunities and implementing / capturing benefits
- Manage project teams, occasional multiple teams, in conducting analysis, developing insights and recommendations and documenting and present findings to clients
- Ability to deliver eCommerce, marketing, and digital solutions for clients across multiple industries including some of the following: Healthcare & Life Science, Energy & Utilities, Consumer & Industrial Products, Private Equity, and Financial Services
- Bring deep functional expertise and knowledge to bear for client pursuits and project delivery, in several key areas:
- Digital marketing strategies
- Marketing Analytics and Effectiveness
- Customer Relationship Management and Engagement
- Customer Journey
- Current / cutting edge technologies to support the eCommerce
- Ability to collaborate in channel development strategies, web architecture and infrastructure requirements, and collaboration of information technology, sales and operations to fulfill eCommerce business strategies for clients.
- Experience in eCommerce strategy and technology including B2B and/or B2C
- Understanding of all areas of eCommerce and the collaboration and coordination across various areas of the business to define and deliver eCommerce business strategies
- Implementation experience with one or more enterprise eCommerce platforms (ATG/Oracle Commerce, SAP Hybris, Adobe/Magento Commerce, Salesforce Commerce) and/or newer eCommerce vendors (Shopify, BigCommerce, Elastic Path, and Commerce tools.)
- 5-10 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Marketing/Sales Customer Experience strategy development
o Marketing/Sales Customer Experience program or product management
o Marketing and Sales optimization: defining, measuring, benchmarking and improving marketing and sales processes
o Business requirements gathering and development for marketing/CRM tools and applications
- Marketing/CRM measurement development and analysis (e.g., business intelligence design, scorecards, program analysis)
- Experience managing/leading teams of 1-7 people
- At least 2 years’ experience required conducting personnel performance reviews
- Large or complex project or workstream management experience and the capability to identify key risks, issues, contingency plans, and timelines
- Demonstrated ability in effective client management and relationship development skills
- Proven ability to perform and manage work to meet stakeholder needs and objectives within scope and budget
- Ability to design, lead and manage large group meetings which may include C-level executives
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to understand needs, solve problems, generate analysis and insights, and develop innovative solutions
- Experience in sales efforts of marketing and sales engagements (e.g., proposal development, RFP responses, etc.) a plus
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.