Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Manager of the Client Engagement Team will provide leadership, coaching, training, and mentoring to CEM I team members to ensure the goals of the team are met. The Manager will provide supervision of qualitative and quantitative activities and the overall results of the team. The Manager will work with the team members, peers, director, and cross-functional parties to determine best practices, scalable solutions for maximum outcomes and help represent the enterprise voice of the client inside the organization.
Reports To: Director, Client Engagement
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervise the client engagement team, including monitoring CEM productivity and skills, client account base, and trends.
- Develop scalable solutions (systems, metrics, programs) to maximize the value and performance of the team.
- Create and maintain an effective and positive work environment that fosters open communication and learning; provides feedback and recognition consistently and fairly.
- Hire and onboard new team members for a successful career as a CEM.
- Provide training and assist with coaching and development for existing team members
- Facilitate communication through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s, or team meetings both with team members, peers, and Director.
- Handle escalated client/departmental issues as warranted.
- All other duties as assigned by Director.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum five years’ experience in an Operations role required
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com
- A client-first mentality and ability to demonstrate and teach excellence in client-facing interactions.
- Ability to coach, inspire and develop team members.
- Ability to collaborate and be a good team player up and down the organization.
- Must have a full understanding of Paylocity’s robust platform and how the CEM team can drive utilization and satisfaction with our large clients.
- Must be able to model responsibility, creativity, and accountability to the team and peers.
- Effectively communicate with the team, peers, and cross-functional partners.
- Able to identify and solve problems that will improve the sentiment of large clients.
- Demonstrates all Paylocity values consistently.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Able to work in a team environment and ability to lead and organize teams (i.e., lead meetings).
- Adaptable and able to manage change successfully and positively.
- Competency Mastery Desired: Results Driven, Accountability, Customer Focus, Develop Self and Others, Business Insights, Influence, Self-awareness and Composure, Learning Agility.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and with clients, including executive-level communication.
- Proficient in problem-solving/analytical ability
As of June 3, 2021: This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.