Manager, Customer Advocacy at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
The Customer Advocacy Manager will support the day to day building of project44’s customer advocacy programs. This position will drive revenue growth through the creation of customer advocacy, compelling customer references and assets, build awareness though highlighting customer success, and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers though user groups, executive boards etc.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with corporate communications, product marketing, sales leadership, and sales reps. This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross-functional partnering skills. They must be team oriented and have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in fast paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have experience in building customer reference programs and will have a passion for identifying key customers that can serve as a marketing channel through case studies, blog posts, speaking opportunities, and more. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading cross-functionally, and having autonomy to drive your initiatives. You will be a part of our marketing team.
- Build and manage a 360-degree view of project44’s customers
- Engage with and recruit customer references that aligns to sales, product growth, and
- key marketing initiatives
- Partner with sales operations to maintain reference and marketing use tracking and
- within Salesforce
- Engage with and recruit customers to capture customer case studies
- Work closely with our Sales team to identify customer references to speak with prospects and present at conferences
- Manage customer review platforms (G2, Gartner Peer Insights, etc.) and build programs to gain advantage over competitors
- Manage project44 user groups and executive advisory boards
- Help support user conferences
- Liaise with customers, customer success team, and content team to develop content
- Develop and execute two to three customer feedback events a quarter
- Coordinate customer interviews to gain a deeper understanding of the customers project44 use case
- Lead the formulation and ongoing tracking of customer advocacy programs and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or a relevant field required
- 5+ years of experience in customer advocacy or customer success, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Comfortable with written and verbal communication skills (both internally, externally)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills, self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Real passion for building customer advocates and developing customer experiences
- Experience with new digital tools, techniques, and data to build customer advocacy and increase customer engagement
- PMP Certification
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.