Manager, Customer Education
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 80,000 today to millions.
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced manager to lead our Customer Education Team that is responsible for creating and delivering high-impact training courses and educational resources to ActiveCampaign’s customers.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in SaaS, customer success, and training. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding people management skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Customer Training and Content Specialists are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with our customers. In addition to leading a team of training specialists that deliver high-impact training sessions to customers around the world, you will also be responsible for the Customer Education Team’s strategy for all educational resources.
As a Manager at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 80,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage a team of Training Specialist and Content Specialist that deliver high-impact training to ActiveCampaign customers around the world
- Oversee the design and delivery of high-impact training curriculums that drive customer success and product adoption
- Partner with the Marketing and Events teams to determine study hall logistics and promotional/sales strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure consistency of content and programs delivered to customers
- Identify new, scalable ways to deliver high-quality training and services
- Manage our LMS for both internal and external training materials
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams with proven success in team management, creativity and coaching
- Experience with marketing, sales, CRM, service, or similar software platforms
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for providing an exemplary customer learning experience
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement with an enthusiasm that inspires others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- International experience preferred as we continue to provide training multiple markets and languages
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description