Manager, Customer Success
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
We are seeking a talented Manager of Customer Success to oversee our team of Customer Success Managers. The Manager of Customer Success will contribute to the development of a world-class Customer Success team that ensures our customers achieve desired outcomes through the adoption and interaction of ActiveCampaign’s software and people.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in account management and/or sales. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. The Manager of Customer Success draws on their experience when coaching direct reports, analyzing data, evaluating workflow processes and working with various operational tool sets. This position reports to and works closely with the Director of Customer Success.
As Manager of Customer Success at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 60,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead a team of Account Managers to ensure productivity, quality, and professional growth
- Ensure future lifetime value through product adoption, marketing strategy consultation, customer satisfaction, development of new sales opportunities and revenue retention
- Establish clearly defined team and individual performance goals and communicate those to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning/review sessions
- Develop, implement and review reports and tools to track performance and trends in order to provide recommendations on changes and improvements
- Participate in strategic initiatives, stretch assignments, and cross-functional collaboration opportunities
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve our customer service, retention, and expansion goals
- Create a positive and fun environment for Customer Success team
What you will need:
- 3+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams with proven success in team management, creativity and coaching
- Experience with marketing, sales, CRM, service, or similar software platforms
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement with an enthusiasm that inspires others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- International expansion preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description