Manager, Customer Support, Credit Card at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Support
Our Support team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. The team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers during the onboarding process and are increasingly contributing to outbound communications. While their main focus is retail customers, they are progressively interacting with institutional customers. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects.
The Role: Manager, Customer Support, Credit Card
At Gemini, our Support Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. You will be part of building the Gemini Credit Card email support team and have the chance to make an impact to the growth of this team and how Credit Card customer support is run at Gemini.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development for a team of multi channel Customer Service Agents
- Accountable for hiring, supervision, training, and development of customer support agents
- Perform Quality Assurance Scoring of customer contacts
- Ensure a strong understanding and fulfillment of regulatory guidelines within financial call centers
- Assist in management of an outsourced Customer Support to ensure customers get the same level of service from internal and outsourced customer service agents
- Assist in generation and review of monthly reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities in the customer experience and plan and execute activities to pursue these opportunities
- Serve as an escalation point for vendor and customer issues
- Assist the Head of Operations with customer support strategy and implementation as we scale the customer support function
- Maintain procedures and process documentation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years of customer support management experience.
- Financial service experience
- Experience with multichannel customer support
- Experience with Zendesk
- Ability to work in fast paced changing environments
- Credit Card Customer Support experience
- Fintech experience
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.