The Manager, Customer Support, will oversee a team of front line Support Specialists focused on live channel resolution via chat. The Support Manager is paramount to the success of the Customer Support team. In this role, the Support Manager will use data to drive the success and performance of their team. They will focus on developing employee performance, setting expectations, and achieving monthly targets, and celebrating team success. This role requires continuous improvement of platform knowledge, consistent behavioral and process coaching, providing career development for their team, performance management, and communicating targets and expectations to their team.
Our Managers of Customer Support are heavily involved with the day-to-day success and work of their team. As an organization, we require that our managers are in chats at least one hour a week with their team because it enables our managers to better support their team with a functional knowledge of the platform and the frontline role.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide day to day leadership for 10-15 front line Support Specialists
- Drive a strong culture of collaborative learning within your teamDevelop team members to peak performance and improve overall team bench strength
- Analyze team performance and using that performance data to drive positive and constructive coaching conversations with your team
- Continuous communication with team members and stakeholders in a remote setting
- Reporting out on weekly/monthly team performance and documenting action items with individual team members
- Work closely with the Workforce Management team and tools to ensure your team stays accurate to their schedules
- Partner with internal teams (Technical Support, Success, Education, Engineering, etc) to escalate or solve customer issues in a timely manner
What is needed:
- 3+ years of professional experience managing in technical/customer support teams with demonstrated experience overseeing Support teams in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and behavioral change within teamExperience creating and tracking team level datasets independently
- Strong prioritization and time management skillsInnovates and develop new ways to achieve high levels of customer loyalty
- Exceptional management skills with the ability to motivate others to perform and achieve results within a diverse team
- A strong mentor who pays personal attention to the growth and development of others, and provides ongoing and constructive feedback while creating developmental opportunities
- Ability to work on a global scale with an appreciation for a variety of cultures and a general understanding of how business is conducted in key locations throughout the world
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and achieving growth and success
- Experience in a global support environment preferred Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior experience in but not limited to Looker, Zendesk, JIRA, Slack, Zapier, Slack, CloudApp, Google Sheets/Excel, and TextExpander
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.