If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc.
- Create, define, and document the user interface for new software mobile applications.
- Create and guide the development of an appropriate behavior model and information flow across diverse areas, including government, public safety and enterprise.
- Create documentation for digital prototypes created for human factors testing.
- Deliver all necessary material required to bring a project to life and into production.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements, craft a vision, produce and implement an execution plan.
- Translate application requirements into a user interface.
- Lead designing workshops with stakeholders across multiple teams to define product requirements and project plans.
Bachelor of Science + 5 years experience.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.