Are you passionate about using technology to improve the lives of patients?
Are you passionate about building a laboratory that changes the way infectious diseases are detected and treated over the coming decade?
With the advent of molecular testing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how molecular data is used in clinical settings.
Moreover, we are leveraging technology and data to fight against COVID-19 and to build a system to ensure that future pandemics can be detected and treated faster, more effectively and with better use of data. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us build this new paradigm in infectious disease treatment.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise, direct, and coordinate with the inventory, receiving and supply chain associates and coordinators about receiving, counting, lot control,deploying, etc.
- Assist in development and maintenance of kanban inventory control system for systematic deployment of inventory to the labs from main stockrooms
- Lead weekly inventory count process, review outcomes of inventory discrepancies and compile for cross-functional review
- Recommend and develop process improvements related to FIFO deployment
- Assist in development of barcode scanning solution for stockrooms
- Own the further development of inventory acceptance process documentation for consumables per regulatory requirements
- Develop plan to move to true cycle counting protocol following ABC classification by item
- Monitor space requirements and own action plans for expanding capacity required - space, freezers, etc. or recommendations on alternatives
- Supervisory responsibility to undertake or recommend the following employment actions: hiring, termination, corrective action or performance reviews.
- Assist QC in monitoring and relocating highest value items to mitigate risk
- Own documentation and system information around any special storage requirements or certificates required for each item
- Coordinate with laboratory staff members to understand high usage variances
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations or related field
- 5-10 years experience in similar roles or other supply chain supervisory role
- Proficient with inventory scanning software, databases, and systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet functionality
- Ability to work independently and coordinate information from several departments
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Impeccable organizational skills, integrity and attention to detail
- Experience working in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite
- APICS, lean, six-sigma certification(s) are a plus