If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewProvide leadership to a team of marketing lead specialists focused on capturing and qualifying sales leads. Coach employees while simultaneously driving organizational goals and objectives. Develop and drive next generation capabilities that further reduce sales administrative time spent. Manage and resolve a wide variety of escalated issues. Approach work with a cross-functional mindset and assume responsibility for select projects and initiatives, as directed. Responsible for making recommendations designed to drive greater operational efficiency within the team. Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure flawless execution while accelerating the throughput of business.
- Works on/with project teams in the analysis of quality efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Analyzes, develops, tests, trouble-shooting, implements, maintains, upgrades, and enhances basic elements of existing or new systems based on business requirements and needs
- Assists with projects and processes to analyze and develop successful operational strategies
- Analyze and monitor data & trends and other operating metrics to proactively drive operational efficiency and performance
- Proactively Mentors and provides guidance to non-exempt personnel.
- Performs root cause analysis to identify issues. Provides recommendations on problems.
- Makes recommendations to the immediate team to enhance performance and improve productivity.
- Establish and maintain daily staffing schedules to ensure optimum operating performance.
- Manage and resolve a wide variety of escalated issues. Applies the appropriate urgency and closes the loop with the stakeholders, as appropriate
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and efficiency gains
- Utilize reinforcing and corrective coaching skills to foster teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Demonstrates thought leadership by bringing new and innovative ideas forward that will continue to transform the organization through differentiation and delivering value to our key stakeholders
- Participates in territory/regional meetings and conference calls, as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Will interact daily with various levels of Management
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills required. Demonstrated success in process improvement, operational efficiency gains, and metrics development
- Knowledge of key systems (Boldchat, MERX, Sales Force, Tableau) and North America Sales & Business Operations work tools required
- Background in an operations role or equivalent discipline/capacity preferred
- Experience in a management position also preferred
- Strong people and coaching skills required
- Understanding of our “go to market” model and sales structure required
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience as a team lead in high volume call environment
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.