Manager, Market Access at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Tempus is introducing a broad portfolio of algorithm-based assays to provide critical insights to providers in clinical treatment pathways. We are seeking a team member who can lead tactical execution of programs to drive reimbursement for these algorithm-based tests. This team member will be able to navigate coverage, coding, and payment processes with key stakeholders such as Medicare, the AMA, and key professional organizations. We are looking for an individual with a strong drive to be successful and is willing to dig in to maximize patient access to these innovative assays.
We are looking for a Manager, Market Access to join the Tempus Algos team.
What You’ll Do:
- Immerse yourself in the tough problems we’re solving, and team with medical affairs, regulatory, operations, and produce teams to solve these problems
- Manage the reimbursement roadmap for Tempus Algos, executing on key activities to drive towards critical reimbursement milestones across products
- Conduct research into the current evidence and reimbursement landscape to refine payer value stories and develop key payer-focused materials
- Draft appeals letters to support Tempus’ billing organization justify the medical necessity of Tempus Algos
- Drive coding and payment processes to secure ideal codes and payment rates for Tempus Algos
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in medical device market access/reimbursement, diagnostic experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the U.S. healthcare system and payer landscape
- 2+ years of consulting experience preferred
- Experience working with Medicare and AMA reimbursement processes
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of genomics, oncology, and artificial intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills