Manager, Partner Success
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Partner Success team is an elite team of client-facing problem solvers who help offer tools to retailers that help equip them in a fast-changing landscape. We’re seeking account managers that will make ShopRunner a relevant, long-term, value-creating partner to each of the 140+ retailers in the ShopRunner network.
As a member of the partner success team, you’ll tend to your own part of the portfolio of brands. In this new age of ShopRunner and new age of retail, we are assembling a team who can ensure we’re meeting client needs at the highest level possible, bringing new product ideas to life by way of perpetual feedback between retailer and our product and tech teams. Ultimately, we’re looking to tell the story of our value proposition by way of business reviews and relationships, bridged by data that becomes more sophisticated every day we continue to build our products.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Effectively engage partners in discussions on business performance, existing product and service ideas, and partner’s strategic initiatives.
- Own broad relationships across the partner organization, and cultivates those through in-person meetings, ongoing dialogues, and partner entertaining
- Navigate challenges and objections from partners in real-time discussions both in person and via conference.
- Use data to build ShopRunner business case and address partner inquiries or concern, and can effectively communicate results of internal analyses to partners.
- Collaborate with team on negotiation strategies for partner renewals, and can successfully execute on those strategies to drive to contract renewals.
- Communicate internally and with partner about financial performance and impact of new deal models.
- Proactively engage the analytics team with suggestions and feedback on new retailer insights and new data and analysis needs to tell stories relevant to specific partners.
- Aggregate and deliver key retailer insights to Product and Marketing organizations in structured, consistent, and proactive manner.
- Amplify the voice of retailer across organization through multiple touchpoints.
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years in a client-facing account management or business development type position
- Robust understanding of the retail landscape a huge plus.
- 3+ years working with data insights and turning them into actionable strategies.
- A track-record of growing accounts and earning trust
- Experience building and delivering impactful presentations to executive-level decision-makers
- Negotiation skills as evident from previous experience working within varying cost structures
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A problem-solver who loves to deliver high quality support, someone who cares
- Someone comfortable with travel (30% of the time)
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.