Manager Support - Benefits at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Manager will lead their team across various internal departments to ensure a successful ongoing client experience. The manager is responsible for providing leadership and support to their employees through effective performance management and guidance. ?In addition, the manager will ensure client needs are met on time with high quality.
This role will be hands on requiring involvement in all stages of the client experience processes, including partnering with internal teams and external customers to understand the "voice of the customer" and "voice of the employee"; translating into the right process improvement efforts to resolve requests with high-quality that meet/exceed client and employee needs. The right person has a proven track record of leading a team, being a cross-functional collaborator and creating a "Best Place to Work" environment for our employees.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support Technical Services management in the development and rollout of change initiatives
- Work with all areas across the organization to analyze key business processes and identify areas for improvement within the Technical Services department as it relates to Customer Service and Implementation
- Develop and implement business process improvements
- Work with Management to streamline and create consistent processes across all Tech Services teams
- Work with other departments such as Customer Service and Implementation to ensure a consistent support model is utilized across the business, increasing customer and AM satisfaction
- Manage all aspects of key business programs and processes (project prioritization, program approach, requirements generation, project timelines, planning and communication, scope and change management and training, implementation, etc.)
- Develop and consistently report on key performance metrics for team and individuals while creating a system of accountability to hold team members accountable for metric performance
- May manage support for Large Client project management team
- May be asked to participate in or drive Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement efforts at least twice per year to improve the customer and/or employee experience
- Develop and motivate team members to reach departmental and company goals
- Recruit, hire, and develop onboarding plans to successfully onboard new team members as needed
- Develop and execute an ongoing learning/development plan for existing team members which includes Career Pathing
- Hold regularly scheduled one-on ones with assigned team
- Positively and effectively handle escalated issues from customers or internal teams in a collaborative "win-win" approach
- Maintain relationships and collaborate with key internal business partners to create the best customer experience
State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum 5 years in an operational management role preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an operations focused role required
- Experience developing, implementing and managing control/auditing processes is required
- Project Management:
- Experience managing employees working on both task oriented and project driven tasks a strong plus
- Experience managing tasks in a matrix project management environment is a strong plus
- Experience developing and driving adoption of cross departmental processes preferred
- Experience working with payroll and/or HR data a huge plus!
- Experience with setup and management of Tax Advantaged Plans (FSA, HSA, HRA, Commuter)
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $74,409 - $115,206/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.