NORTH AMERICAN GAS SEGMENT MANAGER at Caterpillar
* College Degree is required, preferably in Engineering or equivalent technical field
* 10+ years of experience in the Electric Power market and is recognized as an industry expert in the prime power gas segment
* Must have existing relationships with key players in the industry and expected to be maintained and further developed
* Previous experience developing gas prime power projects including CHP and continuous duty power generation. This experience should include collaborating with partners including developers, equipment suppliers and EPC's to execute the project to meet the customer's requirements
Top Candidates will also have:
* Experience working with Caterpillar dealers is preferred
* Professional Business Acumen, strong personal presence, engaging relationship skills, strong leadership experience, account management experience, product/technical knowledge and commercial services sales, customer focus, product and business solution sales, finance
* Work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences
* Good human relations skills are required to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit
* Position works independently with considerable freedom of action and is broadly subject to functional policies and ultimate goals
* Manages the compliance of assignments and keeps up to date with new industry trends, changing technology and regulations affecting the competitive environment
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.