Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next opportunity as an Office Coordinator to enhance our employee experience and greet all of our amazing guests with energy and excitement! You will be the first face every team member, customer and candidate meet when they enter our office and will be the introduction to a world class experience. Additionally, you will bring your positive, detail minded perspective to streamline administrative tasks within project44.
You are someone who possess high energy and loves what they do! Your organization skills will enable you to meet deadlines in a fast-paces startup environment while also identifying ways to increase efficiency.
What you’re most excited for:
- Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients and job candidates
- Receive, screen all incoming phone calls and transfer them appropriately.
- Tidy and maintain the office general areas and conference rooms
- Collect mail and distribute appropriately, track packages, order and direct gifts
- Manage office supply inventory and snack supplies
- Assist in maintaining office technology (phones, TVs, internet, etc.)
- Perform other general office support functions as needed
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.