Online Support Agent (Nights and Weekends)
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter, which is why we continue to grow year-over-year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
To provide excellent service for thousands of Vivid Seats customers, we offer the option to contact us via email and live chat. Our Online Support Agents are responsible for handling all written customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Schedule: Full time, 3:00PM to midnight, both Saturday and Sunday
- On-site attendance required
- Receive and respond to inbound e-mail and live chats; gather and verify required information
- Develop and present solutions to customer issues
- Update internal order notes appropriately
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed during all customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company processes and policies to ensure proper exchanging of information
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customer issues as necessary
To be successful, you'll need
- Work experience in sales or customer service in retail or service related industry
- Computer proficiency, including ability to maintain 60-70 WPM typing speed and to efficiently operate basic PC/web browser functionality
- Excellent written communication skills with an aptitude for grammar and spelling accuracy
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Self-reliant and ability to work with minimum supervision
- May require research skills to troubleshoot customer issues
- Willing to work overtime, nights, and weekends
- Genuine interest in sales, sports, and entertainment
- Flexibility to take on other tasks