Are you passionate about making a difference in the well-being of patients?
Are you passionate about building great software and algorithms that impact clinical care?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. Tempus Algos is our business to develop, validate and launch new predictive tests, in oncology and new disease areas, by leveraging our clinical + molecular + imaging data to provide novel insights to clinicians and patients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and capable Ops Lead with strong entrepreneurial skills to help us develop, launch and scale new predictive algorithms in oncology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and launch novel AI products at Tempus. We are focused on launching algorithms to dramatically impact the care of patients with cancer and other serious diseases. You will be an operational leader focusing on development, launch and clinical impact of these initiatives.
- Understand the scientific and medical basis for new predictive tests that Tempus is developing.
- Collaborate with clinicians, scientific teams, R&D teams and others to understand key risks, determine the right clinical market for the product, and ultimately launch a new test.
- Degree in Bioinformatics, Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry or a related field (PhD preferred)
- Multiple years of industry experience, blending scientific/medical knowledge with real operational execution
- Entrepreneurial skills. You’ve taken an idea and turned it into something real and something great.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Self-driven and works well in interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with communicating insights and presenting concepts to a diverse audience
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.