ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
With over 70% of our customers using an integration, the ability to connect, influence, and make data actionable across platforms is critical. Integrations and strategic partnerships allow us to provide automation to the entire customer experience, all the while making other tools more valuable with automation capabilities. The Global Partner Ecosystem team is working to develop and support strategic partnerships and cultivate the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and Technology partner ecosystem.
Using business insight, analytical abilities and creativity, you will take a leading role in driving platform partnerships strategy, & growth. You’ll own projects from inception to execution and delivery, ensuring that the solutions you develop are creative and offer high-quality and impactful recommendations. You will use multiple information sources (user behavior analytics, NPS, system outcomes, marketing campaign data, and financial results) to both measure the success of current programs and discover new value for our partners.
What your day could consist of:
- Identify, quantify, and communicate the value each partnership creates for AC’s users, for AC’s business, and for our platform partners
- Deliver findings and data insights to your stakeholders with a point of view, and empower your teams to make data-informed decisions
- Operationalize partnership processes and frequent data requests
- Define, setup, and monitor partnership KPIs and understand different levers that drive optimal performance and results
- "Roll up your sleeves" and partner across cross-functional teams to drive execution in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
What is needed:
- 4+ years of experience with data analytics, critical thinking and decision making in a SaaS environment preferred
- Strong business consulting, analytical skills, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results
- Experience working with large datasets; linking various sources together, data mining, manipulation and exploration
- High data literacy, intellectual curiosity, and effective communication skills across varied stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.