Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for an Operations Manager who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You’ll Do
- Design and/or restructure operating models, organizational structures, and service delivery models
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Help create the internal and external playbook for implementing and supporting the Tempus offerings in a scalable and consistent manner
- Ensure progress and alignment of efforts across different teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Partner with Product & Engineering on development of product features
- Accountable for department KPIs
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field (e.g. Marketing/Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics)
- 3-5 years of consulting, investment banking, or operations background
- Robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing to life highly complex projects with multiple dependencies and stakeholders
- Able to effectively prioritize in a challenging, rapidly changing, and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to learn new things continuously and quickly
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Highly analytical, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Relevant healthcare experience working with hospitals
- Demonstrated interest in cancer care or research