Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to oversee our clinical procurement function, from requisition to report delivery.
- Operational oversight of all patient and order related activities and documents, including order creation, sample procurement, order related communications and notifications, and report delivery
- Establish, measure, and report on team KPIs
- Responsible for management of large and scaling team, including refining and automating key processes, hiring to support expected volume increases, and maintenance of quality and efficiency of processes
- Successfully bridge internal & external operations teams, and translate product, system & service launches into operational SOP’s with front-line teams and end-customers in mind
- Drive prioritization and scoping of product needs with the engineering teams and lead communication, rollout, and implementation within the team
- Audit and provide oversight of databases and processes to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Identify, document and correct occurrences that deviate from defined procedures
- Analyze processes and continually make improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with Lab Operations, Science and Product teams to optimize the ordering process
- Effectively train the team & provide the tools to address customer inquiries
- Establish and scale customer success-related processes
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8-10 years of experience in a client-facing role in an oncology-focused or consulting company.
- Exceptional track record of client management, scaling teams and exceeding KPIs.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, both internally across departments and externally with clients, partners and vendors.
- Demonstrated problem resolution and decision-making skills for operational, managerial, and technical problems