Operations Specialist, Customer Success (Bilingual) at Chowbus
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
About the Role
The Operations Specialist role is a unique opportunity to help expand Chowbus main services: delivery and customer service. This is a critical role as it interfaces with Chowbus driver partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to manage partnerships.
This is a rigorous business side role in a high growth environment, and you will work with the Chowbus Chicago operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and marketing teams. This role will have responsibility for the growth of the Chowbus business and meaningful ownership over the driver leg or restaurant leg of the marketplace.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and optimize processes in our delivery and customer care operations to allow Chowbus to scale and improve performance to ensure that hungry customers get their food in a timely manner.
- Optimize delivery times, earnings, restaurant satisfaction with couriers, and customer satisfaction with couriers; help make our couriers as efficient and effectively as possible
- Directly participate in the Customer Care rotation in supporting Customer, Driver, and Restaurant care in resolving all issues.
- Analyze feedback from customers, restaurants, and couriers to ensure a positive experience for everyone.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep our local teams as efficient as possible
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual - Chinese and English
- Experience in operation, or start-up role is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and customer-centric
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.