Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
This role is responsible for oversight of program performance for banking partners. In the role, you will act as the single point of contact between Operations Strategy and the Partner Service team. The position will have the opportunity to interface with internal and external parties and will ensure that the Operations organization is ready to successfully execute projects and initiatives.
What you do at Avant:
- Work with bank partners to ensure that both customer-facing operations and internal processes are run efficiently and to specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of partner-driven initiatives
- Ensure deployed features or initiatives are working as intended and achieving success metrics
- Develop and maintain regular reporting process, both internal and external business unit facing, to drive operational improvements
- Document thoroughly all new processes, procedures, and strategies
- Manage technology initiatives to optimize performance, both operational and strategic, end to end
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Client facing experience and comfortable facilitating group discussions
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to interface effectively with other departments, team members, and external partners
- Self-confidence, good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast paced environment with limited supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, strong desire to develop new skill set
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or corresponding Google applications preferred
- SQL experience preferred
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.