Preventative Maintenance Representative I
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors to ensure superior performance and client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage time and resources to control costs, enhance efficiencies, and meet client commitments.
- Troubleshoot and address basic repairs and maintenance across all trades, with a strong emphasis in HVAC.
- Manage the scheduling and completion of all recurring services assigned by clients.
- Identify, research, and resolve client issues using company systems and databases.
- Source new affiliates to perform required services, as needed.
- Handle moderately complex issues and problems with a sense of urgency; appropriately identifies and escalates issues to department leadership.
- Perform work under direct supervision; handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Proficient
- Verbal Communication- Proficient
- Written Communication - Proficient
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Relationships- Proficient
- Learning Agility - Proficient
- Problem Solving - Proficient
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience, along with a High School Diploma
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred