Zoro is an eCommerce company that's on a mission to help business owners get everything they need to run their businesses and thrive-from office supplies to power tools. But we're way more than a website. We're a team of great people with an award-winning culture. Check us out and see for yourself!
The Pricing Support Specialist partners with the Pricing Operations team to assist with day to day activities. This is accomplished by approaching tasks with a highly organized and detail-oriented mindset. Top candidates demonstrate past experience being able to effectively multi-task and establish priorities.
The Pricing Support Specialist is expected to work collaboratively across Zoro departments including Category Management, Finance, Marketing, and many others. As a core functionality of Zoro's business, pricing helps drive the success of multiple projects and initiatives. A successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand Zoro's unique business objectives and anticipate how pricing can be used to achieve Zoro's mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize established procedures to cross-reference supplier product data to Zoro assortment
- Troubleshoot price updates that fail to propagate to all required data sources
- Assist with recurring Pricing Team reporting needs (weekly/monthly)
- Complete ad-hoc requests and special projects in a timely and accurate fashion
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of related experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proven history of applying problem solving skills when working with limited data & resources
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Zoro Values and Inclusive Culture:
Zoro is dedicated to fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are represented and valued. We aim to empower all of our employees to learn about, raise awareness of, and promote diversity and inclusion through all of our workplace interactions. Zoro is a place where everyone can learn, grow, and thrive.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.