Quality Coordinator at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a Quality Coordinator to join our Quality Assurance Department. This position reports directly to the Senior Software Quality Engineering Manager and will participate in coordinating quality process improvement projects. This position will also support the training programs for personnel involved in Medical Device, Good Clinical Lab Practices (GCLP) and CAP/CLIA operations.
- Coordinates projects related to QMS (Quality Management System) and quality activities, including process improvements and operational projects to improve process and product quality.
- Monitors project scope, tasks, and timeline to assure project completion on schedule and as per expectations.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements in QMS and regulatory compliance.
- Support onboarding activities for new employees.
- Support and implement a role-based training program.
- Monitor and track employee training status; maintain employee personnel files
- Support the Sr. QA Training Specialists in determining the appropriate training methods (e.g., computer based, instructor led, on the job training, etc.).
- Responsible for supporting the implementation and monitoring of training programs.
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of Training-related Deviations or CAPAs, if applicable.
- Support audits in providing training records as requested.
- Generate periodic training status reports and interact Sr. QA Training Specialist to address non-compliances
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Training Professional in a GxP or other regulated industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Possesses organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Understanding of Quality Systems
- The capability to recognize changes in priorities and make adjustments as needed
- Familiarity with compliance training especially in a medical device or regulated business