Regional Operations Manager at Elevate K-12
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
Elevate K-12 is searching for our next Regional Operations Manager. As the Regional Operations Manager, you will be a part of a team working tirelessly to disrupt the K-12 system. This person will facilitate the planning and implementation stages of the Elevate K-12 program, as well as build and maintain relationships with school and district leaders.
- Work closely with school leaders to plan and Implement the Elevate K-12 program remotely and within their buildings.
- Coordinate with our project team to structure the program, ensuring successful implementation and outcome.
- Train and manage team members to effectively oversee the Elevate K-12 program during each session.
- Provide coaching support for Education Program Managers and classroom coaches by giving timely feedback to set expectations. Ensure each team has the appropriate tools and resources available to be successful in their role.
- Provide exceptional client service to school points of contact to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Effectively manage and lead your team to maximize the impact of Elevate K-12 in your region.
- Conduct live classroom simulations in schools to ops check equipment and network limitations prior to the start of each program.
What you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience working in operations
- Outstanding people management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strategic critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Flexibility to travel at least 25% or more specifically during seasonal demand to complete site visits, implementation meetings, kick off sessions and other program setup activities.
- Experience in client or customer communications roles.
This position is required to work out of our downtown Chicago office at least one day a week.
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.