Renewal Manager at DocuSign
Sales & Business Development | Seattle, Washington, Chicago, Illinois
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The DocuSign Renewal Manager is a high impact position, responsible for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts in an assigned territory. The ideal Renewal Manager is an experienced professional with a full understanding of the SaaS contracting space. They will resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.They are responsible for minimizing financial attrition, locking in favorable terms with our clients, identifying growth and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes. Renewal Managers are responsible for ensuring maximum financial results for DocuSign while strengthening partnerships with existing customers.
• Own and execute win/win negotiation strategies for a high quantity of renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
• Maximize account growth by playing a role on the account team and helping to identify incremental opportunities upon contract renewal, including the appropriate resources
• Accurately maintain/update a rolling forecast of your territory and communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
• Collaborate with internal resources such as Account Executives, Customer Success, Pricing, Legal, Revenue Operations and Product Management to develop strategies for upcoming renewals
• Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, Opportunity Management, Data Quality & Accuracy, CRM Hygiene, Quotes and Forecasting
• Achieves financial and strategic revenue,bookings and billings targets
• Evaluate your portfolio to prioritize time to render the most favorable outcomes
• Leverage customer data and behavior to assess the health of each renewal
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years related experience with a Master’s degree
• Strong negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion on time
• Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level
• Experience in quota carrying sales role with proven achievement
• Strong process management, financial acumen, and contractual engineering skills
• Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities
• Strong level of urgency, organization, and prioritization skills
• Ability to project manage the renewal cycle, pulling in necessary resources
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.