Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate efficient specimen return and send-outs to custodian pathology laboratories and Tempus partners
- Monitor high-priority requests and audits to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Sort, file, and maintain long-term FFPE specimen storage
- Develop a firm understanding of lab processes and databases
- Ensure all sample return documentation is professional, accurate, and HIPAA-compliant
- Engage in timely issue reporting and resolution
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly