Sample Returns Associate at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate efficient specimen return and send-outs to custodian pathology laboratories and Tempus partners
- Monitor high-priority requests and audits to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Sort, file, and maintain long-term FFPE specimen storage
- Develop a firm understanding of lab processes and databases
- Ensure all sample return documentation is professional, accurate, and HIPAA-compliant
- Engage in timely issue reporting and resolution
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly