Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Sr. Client Director will manage and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts by establishing yourself as a trusted client partner to drive complex digital transformation efforts for your clients. You will be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio ($4-7MM), including vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Exhibit client business expertise, including a deep understanding of category/industry knowledge, business goals and growth opportunities
- Effectively lead annual planning process to deliver strategic thought leadership and innovative solutions that drive ROI
- Demonstrate an innate curiosity and an innovative, intrapreneurial spirit, with the ability to drive new opportunities with minimal structure
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities for Rightpoint within your account portfolio
- Ability to connect consumer/customer insights, digital behavior and business objectives/needs to influence customer experience strategy and implementation
- Partner with SMEs to author strategy for new business pitches and proposals
- Serve as a trusted partner for clients, developing deep, senior level relationships and providing proactive client value
- Work closely with C-level executives, constructively challenging a client’s thinking to deliver game-changing customer experience transformation
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Solution leads, and National Practice leads to ensure high quality project work delivery to drive account profitability.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate portfolio performance to senior management, including client successes and issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing health of the portfolio
- Mentor and coach project team members, providing a supportive work environment based on open communication, trust and regular performance reviews
- Act as the Rightpoint “brand steward”, serving as a role model for the organization and representing Rightpoint’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or with partner agencies
What we’d love to see:
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant marketing and technology agency/consulting experience and building exceptionally strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.